Vesperala Forum

drakula land.......???

lilyth fairy

Last time i was in romania i was hearing all the time that they gonna create Drakula Land.....

and that is going to be there a lot of events and happenings

is it true?

this has happened?

can you tell us info about it?

thankssss :wish_upon_a_star:

Remained just discussions, the land where they wanted to built this park could not be obtained, and also a little negative influence, had politics too.

Have been some interest there, on which they couldn't reach an understanding. Personally, I don't think this objective will be built anymore, that's it....would have been a target of tourist interest.

Why have one of our park ? how long we can go in France or the United States to spend money , but it is much easier to lose than to win, seems to be our motto.

ok thank you for the info :)

well, to tell you the truth i was looking forward to see how they would have made drakula land..

doesnt mean that turists wouldnt appreciate your history...

you know it just would be fun :)

you are the country with the drakula legend...why romania not to become a bit richer bc of drakula?

he has bring so much pain in your country right?

he could bring some money too ;)

he has bring so much pain in your country right?

wrong

he is and remain one of our most loved former leaders :) because of his hate for impostors, thief and others of the same kind

when a Romanian wish to have a country with no corruption, usually say : if the Impaler was alive, this wont be happening now

most common words about Vlad the Impaler are those of the greatest Romanian poet, Eminescu: if only you, Impaler, could live again

he could bring some money too ;)

the park was a very interesting debate those days, because many Romanians does not think the history of a nation should be for fun...

why I have the impression you, Greeks, do the same with yours? :)