Vesperala Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bogdan Tiganov

The Wooden Tongue Speaks

Salut,

I want to let you know that my book called The Wooden Tongue Speaks Romanians: Contradictions & Realities will soon be released by my publisher Subculture Books. The main point of the book is to go beyond cliches and sterotypes and to also tackle difficult subjects at the same time. For anyone who's interested it can be bought direct from September the 1st or ordered through bookstores.

Va multumesc pentru suport,

Bogdan Tiganov

Salut,

I want to let you know that my book called The Wooden Tongue Speaks Romanians: Contradictions & Realities will soon be released by my publisher Subculture Books. The main point of the book is to go beyond cliches and sterotypes and to also tackle difficult subjects at the same time. For anyone who's interested it can be bought direct from September the 1st or ordered through bookstores.

Va multumesc pentru suport,

Bogdan Tiganov

O traducere aproximativa a textului, pentru a putea fi inteleasa.

Vreau să vă aduc la cunoştinţă despre cartea mea, numită Limba de lemn vorbeşte, Românii: Contradicţii şi Realitate care va fi lansata in curand de către editura mea - Carti despre subculturi. Principalul punct al cartii este de a merge dincolo de sterotipuri, şi de a aborda subiecte dificile, în acelaşi timp. Pentru oricine care este interesat pot fi cumpărate direct incepand cu 1 septembrie, sau comandate prin intermediul Magazinului de carti.

As fi dornic, dealtfel, Bogdan , sa stiu care este limba ta materna.